Do you have what it takes to join our team??
Full-time EXPERIENCED Office Administrator
Due to retirement, an opening has arisen for a full-time EXPERIENCED Office Administrator.
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to join our team.
Excellent remuneration package.
Secure job based in Carryduff with free parking.
Job responsibilities include but may not be limited to;
• Dealing with Customers & suppliers.
• All aspects of purchase ledger, sales ledger, invoicing & credit control.
• The role will include dealing with customers both face to face and on the phone, ensuring all customers are dealt with quickly, efficiently and to our high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail & the ability to work in a logical fashion.
Knowledge & skills experience
• Ability to multitask with high attention to detail.
• Accounts experience.
• Proficient in computer literacy including Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook.
• Professional telephone etiquette and manner.
• Excellent verbal, communication & interpersonal skills.
• Team player & Trustworthy.
• Good work ethic.
• Experience in a busy, demanding office environment.
Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience)
Hours: Full time
If interested, please send your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 02/04/2021